The TrekEarth Forums - View Single Post - To Polonaise: Help me, dear friend
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 06:34 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Polonaise: Help me, dear friend

Dear John…
Allow me please to share some good laugh with you as well..
Please, point the line in my text which is particularly funny?
A word…? A single letter - perhaps? The entire paragraph ?
Maybe some idiom, possibly - being as philosophical as well as deeply hidden intellectual gem, known only to those with the brains capable of reaching such high level of intellect like the very yours one…

Please, help me, pal…
My critique was intended to - properly and to best of my honesty - evaluate your latest post.
I found your photo of not being very different from many others in your gallery ( but, not all of them - mind you), yet…
This amount of completely worthless, brainless praises for this photo is really shocking !
How is it humanly possible to see those things, they wrote about - in your photo ???
Whoever, wherever, whenever - saw at least ONCE in their life - a good photo of nature - some books, calendars, a photo magazine, a photo album - anything decent on the subject - how is it, I repeat - psychologically possible to come to your site, see that photo and write those words ?

Dear John, please…Try to understand me …
I'm not here to give you a hard time ( or, a good laugh - if you prefer)… It is the pure and innocent curiosity of 'the things', being with me - throughout my entire life…
I don't condemn you whatsoever… God forbid, not …
Your behavior on TE, your writing of thousands of critiques to completely worthless fotkas, just to bring you the avalanche of green monkies in return - it's not my business whatsoever…
Personally - I wouldn't do that in a million years, because I value my photography and myself, and my photos and I can't even imagine that I will do anything so low as to praise anything that don't deserve the praise… And, what what ???
For the false impression that my photography is worth anything ???
I have offered you something absolutely precious, John.
I have offered you the critique from someone who knows the photography much better than yourself… It's from me… George Grabarczyk… the Polonaise…
I offered you even more than that… :-)))
I offered you a yellow makaka… The ONLY useful mark of evaluation that exists on TE…
The greenies are confirmation of …Of…Of… Something !!! (fill up the blanks - if you wish ) -: )))
The yellow monkie is offering you a healthy kick in the head… A moment of truth… A moment of break long enough to pause for a while (perhaps ?) in your run, stop and look around…
A reason for one short moment of thoughts… Of some contemplation upon:
" What the bloody hell I am doing day after day…
Posting ( almost !) of the same nature, worthless fotkas…The same theme… The same motives - like thousands of the other 'photographers' on the site…
Grass, water, bushes, trees, skies, rows of trees, canals, bushes, skies…
Yet - the others are much more honest than myself…
They don't run around spreading the green monkie disease as I do… I, the John M. !

Usually - your photos are properly exposed, neatly ( ugh, what a word ???) finished, shiny and cute and terribly, terribly boring…
Oh, no…Not because of their quality…
No… Not whatsoever…
It's because of their repetitiveness ! Because of the sheer number of the same, over and over motive…
Among them there are some of the real extraordinary appealing, but the majority of them…???
It's like someone would say:
'John M. ?
I know WHAT he's going to post !!!

Oh, well
You wrote that I gave you a good laugh - the first time around and, I've tried my best to give you even better one this time, dear John.
True… It doesn't have the level of intellectual factor of the 'other guy', still..
I solemnly hope, that you'd be able to rest comfortably in your arm chair and laugh… And laugh… And laugh…
Because, after all….
Dear buddy… It's only a photography…
Big deal !!!

:-)))))))
I hope you enjoy your weekend enormously…
I know they have an extraordinary beer in there, in your country…

Love and cheers, brother.
Say hello to your lovely wife, John ( It's her in your introduction photo, right ?)

Bless

george