Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 01-18-2011, 09:09 AM
Banned

Default A new controversy?!... Une nouvelle polémique ?!...

No! A quick come back, and... bye!

Some exclamation points and an eek-face... and I become a dangerous anarchist... wild with destruction... Lol²!
It happened on the Forum /General, in the thread "Clearing the air".
Result: I have been banished two months of the forums, and threatened of a definitive banishment if, in the future, I appeared again "uncivil"?...

I executed my "punishment"... and I can again express me, but what to say?...
I think than few people know me as I am...
If he feels like it, I invite you to go to discover the true face of the dangerous individual that I am supposed to be... while going to visit the set of my involvements to some threads, on Dicussions
It will allow those who want it, to judge me such so are their desire!...
But with a better knowledge of the topic... me!!

N.B.: in my writings, I am completely addicted to the suspension points, to the exclamation points, to Nota Bene and to the Post Scriptum... and I don't want to take care of me for this addiction! Mdr²²!!...

P.S.: it is my last intervention on TE... if some people have desire (all is foreseeable...) to contact me, they can make it via TE, by "Contact" in my Profile

And... good and beautiful photographic hikes to all people!!...

Non ! Un retour rapide, et… bye-bye !

Quelques points d'exclamation et une eek-face… et je deviens un dangereux anarchiste ivre de destruction… Mdr²!
Cela se passait sur le Forum-Général, dans la discussion "Clearing the air".
Résultat : j'ai été banni deux mois des forums, et menacé d'un bannissement définitif si, à l'avenir, je me montrai de nouveau "incivil" ?...

J'ai exécuté ma "peine"… et je peux de nouveau m'exprimer, mais pour dire quoi ?...
Je pense que peu d'entre vous me connaissent tel que je suis…
Si cela vous chante, je vous invite à aller découvrir le vrai visage du dangereux individu que je suis censé être… en allant visiter l'ensemble de mes participations à des discussions, sur Discussions.

Cela permettra à celles et ceux qui le désirent, de me juger si tel est leur… désir !...
Mais avec une meilleure connaissance du sujet… moi!!

N.B. : dans mes "écrits", je suis totalement addict aux points de suspension, aux points d'exclamation, aux Nota Bene et aux Post Scriptum… et je n'ai aucune envie de me soigner ! Mdr²²!!...

P.S. : ceci est ma dernière intervention sur TE… si certains d'entre vous ont envie (tout est envisageable…) de me contacter, ils peuvent le faire via TE, grâce à "Contact", dans mon profil.

Et… bonnes et belles randonnées photographiques à toutes et tous!!...
Old 01-18-2011, 03:02 PM
Banned

Default Oh!... A detail... again... Oh !... Un détail… encore…

In March 2008, I have removed the some tens of photos that I had posted on TE.
Since this date, I had a different relation with TE.
This following a "regrettable" incident... regrettable but usual on this Website...

En mars 2008, j'ai retiré les quelques dizaines de photos que j'avais posté sur TE…
Depuis cette date, j'ai eu une relation différente avec TE…
Ceci à la suite d'un incident "regrettable"… regrettable mais habituel sur ce Website…

Last edited by adelune; 01-19-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:28 PM
TE Expert

Default Banished ...

Hallo Alain!
Yes, I know what it means to be banished here. You really must be a lout - as I am. Well, another lost member here - because of the merciless and pedantic implementation of the "rules". The exodus goes on ..
Good bye, Alain!

Frank