To PSYOPS: Thank You - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PSYOPS 2005-06-22 17:35

Your "note" prompted me to search for an old picture you posted some 2 months ago about FRIENDSHIP, and I found it:
http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Asia/Vietnam/photo163274.htm.

To many of TE member, looking at this photo is a waste of time. To a veteran who lived the military life like me, it's so beautiful. The term "comrade" has been politically abused. But in its pure meaning, it is about the love and the sacrifice soldiers give to others while their life is in danger. I have lived in war and in peace, and I must say that to live under the safety, it is more difficult to give away the help. In the last 34 years since I left the Army, I didn't meet anyone whom I could name "comrade".

I hope our friend safe and successful with this trip, and look toward his new post soon.

George

Old 06-23-2005, 05:04 AM
TE Newbie

Default To PSYOPS: Thank You

Good evening, George.
This is not a critique. I would like to borrow this space to tell you I sincerely appreciate your wishes for me to be safe and successful.
I will try my best once arrive there. If I am lucky to have any photo of this dream location, I hope they will be good enough to share with you in a few weeks to come.

Regards,

Nhiem