To pamastro: Hi - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great pamastro 2005-09-10 20:46

Interesting idea. To me the idea of perpetual motion comes to mind. And a clash between ancient techniques and the modern world that is always on the go. Getting it to spin for an hour seems pretty good. I like the way you captured that idea here with that nice motion blur. I don't know if it's this particular wheel but if it was it was a good one to choose. The stains from paint on the center add a swirling elegance to the circular motion of the wheel. The sharpness of everything that is static is excellent, too. The perfect contrast. And the lighting falls across beautifully. I wonder if a tighter crop might have been a little better. Both on the top and the left and right. The bottom seems fine. Perhaps I am just imagining it as more of a square to contrast the circle even though its an ellipse from this angle. But it has a lot of beauty to it with its motion. I can think of many things that this could be a metaphor for. But I'll spare you all of that. ;)

Old 09-13-2005, 07:59 AM
TE Newbie

Default To pamastro: Hi

:) wow...that was nice appreciation I have got from such an awesome photographer!

Thanks and have a great day!
@rchana