To sajjadali: Nepali children - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sajjadali 2007-02-10 15:14

I just saw this picture and also read the comments on it and thought to add some words.First of nice picture with lovely faces on it. I do not know what meaning the people can extract from this picture, but it happens also some time in my land, when a outsider comes to a village and small childrens who do not know this man, and wanted to say hello to him, this action is their ultimate responce..and it shows greet respect to outsider visiting there place. these emotions have nothing to do with the dirty politics of their country of world, there innocent minds are not young enough to understand the politics, all they know is to welcome everybody with smile and respect !
cheers
Qureshi

Old 02-27-2007, 11:30 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To sajjadali: Nepali children

Thanks Sajjad for your input... I hope you are right with these kids... It would be a real pity if adult politics would crawl into these children world - which unfortunately sometimes does happen..
Regards,
Adam