TE BOOK PROJECT - SUMMARY II

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Re: TE BOOK PROJECT - SUMMARY II
    Hi !

"TE Book 2005 - Own Photos 7" is complete...
    Can I create "TE Book 2005 - Own Photos 8" ??

Nico.
    HI NIkolas

Wait a bit, we see how this can be done.
    Malopes is the administrator.

Cesar
    Let us know when you will create a new theme for that..
    I know someone who has not yet stored her photograph inside a theme and she is really interested..

Cheers.
    Alex
    hello Kkvel
    i give you five photgraphies, and i don'nt see on your page? do you want tell me why?
    thanks
    faubry
    Hello Kkvel,

I also submitted five (5) photographs at the very begining and I also don't see any. What happened?

David....
  • Hi dear members
    for the photographs to be included, please contact Mario Lopes

he is in charge of the photographs,
    regards;

CV
  • changing photos?
    Its been a LONG time since we submited photos. I would love to change some of the photos I would submit. How would I go about doing that?
  • Re: Hi dear members
    I submitted my photos when the project first started. What else can I do? I would have liked to be included in this project. I have written MANY e-mails offering my assistance in this project, but I have never received a reply. I still think this is a worthy project but if my photos are not up to par - just let me know. If you don't need or want my assistance - let me know. Like I said before, I have a lot of free time to offer for this project; I am just waiting to hear a response...One way or the other........

David....
  • Re: changing photos?
    I totally agree with Rafal. I prefer my last posts than the one i gave for the project. I suppose it would be a lot of work to change all the pics, but in case this would be possible, I would be quite interested in it.
    Thanks
    Stéphane
  • Re: Hi dear members
    Hi, I didn't know this site when the TE Book project start. I would like submit pictures. Is it possible?
    Where I can find some rules and explanations about the project? (In French if is possible)
    Thanks
    Seb