To i9l2y1m8a8t3: Gidday Matt - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great i9l2y1m8a8t3 2012-05-27 5:37

Hi Lisa!

Love the caption, sometimes I do that too if I feel I wanna do some paparazzi shots! Couldn't agree more with your note! Been suffering from a TE-ed out sickness just like craig would put it. Anyway, that's the beauty of photography, anyone could deviate from his/her own norms and exploring is definitely fun! As to the image, honest opinion- it's just a blur for me, but not bad for an approximation shot! It's really nice seeing images from you that you aren't used to showcasing us. Great post, very brave!

TFS!
Matt

P.S. I shall uppload my unusual post! =)

Old 05-27-2012, 01:18 PM
TE Expert

Smile To i9l2y1m8a8t3: Gidday Matt

Gidday Matt

Thanks for your honest critique. If you reckon this one sucks, you should see the ones I rejected

Anyway, I liked it, and I had alot of fun taking them so I suppose that's all that matters.

Yeah I know what you mean about TE burn out. I think we all get it and Craig gets it alot

But there are also other issues. There's a discussion going on at the moment where sites like Pinterest and explore the world have been stealing our photos - yours included - without asking and without any acknowledgement at all as to whose they are. A few of use have asked the Admin of TE to take away those buttons, or at least give us an opt-out option. But we've been met with a deafening silence - see the Forum Feedback.

The problem I have is that TE are facilitating this stealing of our photos and because it means money to them, are doing nothing to protect us. If something's not done about it soon I'll be migrating permanently to Photofolia, who actually do try to protect their members. It'll be a shame, but I can't condone what's being done to us.

Anyway, have a good Sunday, thanks for the critique
Lisa
Old 05-28-2012, 01:08 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Stealing

Oh S***! Stealing? Really? I shall browse the forums now.

As to Photofolia, i liked it there too but I find it hard to navigate and the photos load slow, sometimes it doesn't even load. Well, will see.

Thanks for this heads up!
Hope the admin will do something!

See you around!
God bless!

Matt