To sebinho342: ofcourse it's the ploy everyone uses ;) - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sebinho342 2008-05-08 16:23

Yes yes and YES !
So i understand why you just commented a picture of me : to attract me in your gallery and see that one, isn't it ;)
A pleasure for to discover it and be sure i love it, all those lights trails, everywhere, most part of them in red (i told you), red green of the light traffic, stars effect, its an explosion of colors !!
Excellent
PS : did you triggered the flash to get the bus sharp and visible ?
PS 2 : you seem to be near to the place you slept after this shooting session : the marriot ;)

Old 05-08-2008, 11:49 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To sebinho342: ofcourse it's the ploy everyone uses ;)

I did wonder when you'd catch this shot! :D Yes, I humbly admit you were correct about the red light trails. No flash used in this one. The bus driver was kind to oblige to my wishful thoughts and stopped the bus for a few seconds. I always knew I could control minds ;)

ahaha, the marriot would have been a good place to crash! I know that the hotel isn't the most exciting of compositions, but it's the best place to get converging traffic at different levels with the many traffic lights.

Here's another of my night shots.. not as good as this one. But you will probably appreciate the neon colours too! http://www.flickr.com/photos/leilanivw/2330810501
Old 05-09-2008, 12:01 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To sebinho342: ofcourse it's the ploy everyone uses ;)

The one on flickr is very nice too ! This is kind of shoot of .. damn i don't remember his name, a black guy on TE, Daniel something, his shot like that are tremendous.
I would have suggest to get a little bit more of the curve and to turn a little bit the cam on the left, few degrees ... and without loosing the paintings marks on the floor to make few steps on the right.
I envy you here in UK to have such lights on you buses, we don't have such in Paris.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:45 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To sebinho342: ofcourse it's the ploy everyone uses ;)

you envy because of our buses?! Don't get me started on all of the architecture I envy around you!

You are obviously getting bored with the Parisian landscape...taking it for granted! So much so that you have to search out places like the seychelles and the dominican rep. ;-) I am sooo envious this grey morning!

You are the master of Paris ;) Go find a cool bus or taxi! Bring us back something to "wow!" at ;) ...so I can take notes for where to go next time I visit Paris!

Have a good day Sebastien!

Rgds, Leilani