To tyro: viewpoint - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tyro 2020-05-28 6:04

Hello Jean,

This looks a most delightful place to visit and to spend some time wandering or simply having a seat, enjoying the view and relaxing.

If I'm not mistaken, I think this main photograph was taken from the opposite side of the lake from your last posting - maybe even from near the seat where a couple were seated in that one? here we certainly get a good view of the maze as well, of course, as the glorious magnolias.

I like your workshop photo too with the rough trunk of a palm tree solidly framing the picture on its left side and with good view of the house in the distance - I presume that's a pleasant place for a cuppa and some scones? :)

Another two lovely photographs of this lovely place!

Beautiful!

Take care and stay safe.

Kind Regards,

John.

P.S. Just a thought when I see the location here as Falmouth - my son-in-law has a brother who runs two pubs in Falmouth - one is apparently by the sea and is appropriately called "The Front" and the other, just very recently opened (and no doubt now suffering severely from the effects of Covid-19) is the "Moth and Moon". I've never visited either of them but maybe they are places you have seen?

Old 05-28-2020, 06:37 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To tyro: viewpoint

Hello John, you are quite right, I was on the path that is shown above the maze for my
picture 'A place to explore'. At that time there was someone in the maze.
I should have sent my husband around to explore the maze, maybe next time!

Sorry but I am not familiar with either of the pubs that you name.
I will have to look out for them the next time that we are in Falmouth; I don't know when that
will be.
Thanks for your kind comments.
Keep safe.
Kind regards, Jean.