To Luko: my photos are like my dogs - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Luko 2007-11-04 8:04

Only a freak like you, Peter, could have spotted the character who inspired Jim Carrey's acting in his biography movie "The Mask" (thanks for coming out with this important document where we discover that the Mask was a true story).

The mystery is getting deeper, almost every of your pictures tells a story about a weirdo, a life delusioned person or someone closely related to the Adams family.. I wonder what's ACTUALLY the percentage of your shots focused on this specific topic.

Your answer is important, Peter. We must know whether it's safe to pass through Toronto or if at least they have a protected area for transit passengers, in case some member is forced to land there (I cannot seriously write "chooses to spend some time in TO").

Old 11-04-2007, 07:14 PM
TE Expert

Default To Luko: my photos are like my dogs

hey, you know dogs often resemble their masters, for me it's my photos....
do your remember the dead bird from my previous upload, this guy was no more than 50 yards from the duck,,,,, I bet he killed it with his sword, I bet... ;-)

have you taken on a psychiatry lately, your critiques on my photos resemble some kind of mental headcase assesment and not photo critiques, I feel used, someone is conducting experiments on my mind and I don't even get paid for it. Hmmm I am non smoker, between the ages of 20 and 80, not on any medication (that may be the whole problem), I should be paid for testing.

Peter
Old 11-05-2007, 10:28 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Luko: my photos are like my dogs

Now wait a minute, this is like a Woddy Allen sketch. Peter, who should be paying who? It might be the other way around, eh?