To hgupta: hi again - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good hgupta 2008-12-22 18:49

Hi Shilpa,

Its a nice effort. Ladakh is a beautiful region but I'd say that there are a few things which could have made things better here...
1. The choice o OV s not very smart. You have taken too much of sky and have abruptly cut the green patch.
2. The picture is over exposed and over sharped.
Regards,

Hemant

Old 12-25-2008, 01:39 PM
TE Newbie

Default To hgupta: hi again

Yes Hemant you are absolutely right here..when i upload the pic and saw it again i didnt feel satisfied...the pic is over sharp at the peak of the mountain..i think the original one looks better...litle bit of croping mite help here..u know now i also feel that little bit of green patch in symetry at the base wud had enhanced the entire pic...thanx again...i was expecting ur comments..lol..i reaali appreciate them.

regards,
Shilpa
Old 12-27-2008, 06:39 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To hgupta: hi again

Hi Shilpa,

I can onl tell you about me. I am a professional banker with no or little time of learning photography. Worst, I still have to read my camera manual...a ha ha. How I learned whatever I learned is by looking at other's picture and 1. by seeing what other people say about the picture so as to pick up the points which are good or bad and implementing them in my work and 2. commenting on other's picture which allows me to put my POV on the shot and getting the feedback if the person thinks otherwise.
I think its an easy way to learn....so u start doing it as well.
regards,

Hemant