To Wanda1: Thanks - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Wanda1 2012-06-22 1:20

Hi Daniel,
They have a wonderful setting to play their game and they look deep in concentration. My only suggestion is that maybe you could have lowered a little bit to include the mans foot completely and then have a little less space on the top, otherwise it is a nice daily life scene.
Regards
Wanda

Old 06-22-2012, 08:43 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To Wanda1: Thanks

Hi Wanda
Thank you for your kind comment. And yes, now looking at the picture, you are completly right about the lower POV. I should have taken more care about that, but as a fellow traveller you know for yourself how it goes sometimes, you just snap away in a hurry
How's South Africa doing these days? I used to live in Mafikeng and Vereeniging for 2 years back in the early 80ties.
Greetings from Switzerland
Daniel
Old 06-22-2012, 09:08 AM
TE Junior Member

Default in a hurry

Hi Daniel,
I know exactly how it goes when travelling, when one snaps away and then later looks back and wishes one had taken more care with this or that.
Anyway I gues we learn from our mistakes....
South Africa is doing okay, alot of changes and progress. I live in Johannesburg so it's as chaotic as ever
Kind Regards
Wanda