Recent tech issues

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: One of my own photos cannot be opened at all by me or anyone else:
    http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Eur...oto1259615.htm
    Hi Lisa,
    I can open this picture - no problems!... in Opera and FireFox.

So, was it a temporary bug?..
  • I can't open it, or more accurately, can open the page but seen the title, location, notes, critiques but not the actual image. Clearly there is still a problem of some sort. The thumbnail version is visible in the gallery.
  • Quote: I can't open it, or more accurately, can open the page but seen the title, location, notes, critiques but not the actual image.
    Keith, do you mean there's something wrong with my browsers and computer? ... because I can see this picture in 2 different versions of Opera and in FireFox!

see the attached file of what I see.

• Not at all. I'm saying there is still a problem because not everybody can see that image. I also use Firefox but I don't see the photo when I open that page.
  • Yep prob still there
    Thanks keith & fanni

I still can't open it in either ff or ie and i know other users are having trouble, mkamionka being one, as he says.

Thx for your prompt response and i hope it's resolved quickly.

Warm regards
    Lisa
  • Unable to log onto TN or TL
    I've not been able to log onto either TN or TL for the past two days.

FYI,

Paul
  • Hopefully the techies will see this on Monday and try to resolve the problem. Bear in mind they are on the west coast of the USA so won't start until early evening european time.
  • Treklens is sadly broken?
    Hi

Not sure where to post this and it's probably been done to death...

I am trying to use Treklens. When I type a term into the search option, a page comes up saying:

"The requested page was not found at Treklens
    Browse over 480,000 photos from around the world... "

Then it lists lots of countries.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it broken? Is there anyway of knowing when it might get fixed?

THanks
    Lucy
  • Quote: Hi

Not sure where to post this and it's probably been done to death...

I am trying to use Treklens. When I type a term into the search option, a page comes up saying:

"The requested page was not found at Treklens
    Browse over 480,000 photos from around the world... "

Then it lists lots of countries.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it broken? Is there anyway of knowing when it might get fixed?

THanks
    Lucy
    Thank you for reporting this. Our tech team is looking into it.
  • Problem copying photo
    Hi, I'm having a problem uploading new photo for two days. I get the following error: 'Problem copying photo'. (Its sizes are 503x784 pixels, 238KB, Jpg and has a note attached.) Just for your info while you work through the recent tech issues. Thanks.