To hgupta: Hi Hemant - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great hgupta 2008-12-10 8:29

Hi Shilpa,

Nice capture. Leh is one of my most favourite places and we are going there for the last three years regularly. The blue sky looks great and clouds are dramatic. Nice sharp picture.
Good work.
Regards,

Hemant

Old 12-11-2008, 05:05 AM
TE Newbie

Default To hgupta: Hi Hemant

Thanx for the appreciation...well to be very frank I am smitten by the beauty of ladakh..i had gone there in june 2008 ..wen i was there i just couldnt stop clickig the pictures..this is just one of the hundreds of pictures taken by me..i saw ur profile and was pleased to see that ur love for the place...one place i mised was nubra valley..i went to pangong tso instead on the bike..the journey was splendid..i stayed at spangmik..well gues i have loads to speak about the place..keep giving usefull tips as well as i am a beginer..thanx again..regards Shilpa
Old 12-11-2008, 07:01 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To hgupta: Hi Hemant

Hi Shila,

Well for us its always 1st or latest 2nd week of July, because as a matter of strict rule I always want to drive down to Leh and always take the Manali -leh roa trip which is almost 50% o the fun and adventure o the entire trip...trust me here......
Yes Leh is amazing....every part of it....when I went there for the first time I clicked more than 1100 pictures and this time I clicked more than 1500....so much s that I didnt pick up my camera for another 3 months ater coming back. Ladakh....I know you understand that...it grows on you....you dream about it...being there, wandering there all the time.....Me and my family, my wife and two kids just cant get enough of it.
We'll be going again this year...God willing and you can join us. Lst year also we took a family of cuch surfers with us. Are you aware of couch surfing...if not check my profile and chec e link....it'll change your life forever....trust me.....
Lets keep in touch.
regards,

Hemant
Old 12-14-2008, 03:51 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To hgupta: Hi Hemant

hey i know aabout couch surfing and m already a member of it...iits an amazing website...have made few gud of friends also.. please lemme know wenever you go next to leh..i am in for it...keep in touch
regards
Shilpa