Adam: A boon... - Page 2 - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 07-02-2004, 02:44 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: Adam: A boon...

I looked at the uncritiques photos. 314 pages... I don't feel like to take the time to look at them, but just opened one. It's been viewed more than a thousand times and no critiques. Maybe because this photos deserves not to be critiques, but it maybe takes the place of a photo that is uncritiqued and has not been viewed by even 30 people.

Please, don't show the uncritique photos that were already viewed by more than hundreds of people...

Gael
Old 07-02-2004, 02:46 PM
TE Newbie

Just forgot to say this : I felt tired to post photos that were not even view by 30 people and then disapeared in this mass of so many other photos, I felt sad, because I never felt obliged to post a photo every day, even if it is a bad photo. Some people here (and in many other places) feel that if they can post every day, they post every day, just without thinking that maybe nobody wants to look at their post...
Old 07-02-2004, 04:49 PM
TE Junior Member

I think this is a good idea.

Also the photographers points could be derived from the critique total points divided by the number of photographs uploaded, so uploading uninteresting images would then lower the score. (just a thought... the suggestion about not showing as uncritiqued after 30 views sounds good to me too)