To Luko: To each their own... ;o) - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Luko 2004-06-15 13:22

Yes, Bob, but we all know the world is global since Marco Polo brought back pasta to italy don't we?
Which is btw more of a myth than a reality, but myths are there to emphasize on reality.

I prefer that smooth veggie exchange rather than the other global feature you didn't talk about in your pic, the potato chip bags hanging behind.

Not happy enough to ruin anybody's health (children fatness is the next global product to be widely exported from the west, thanks to fast food), potato chips bags are also decreasing the quality of your shot!
I like the soft colors all over except (the ôtato bags), the nice light (except the brightness on the potato bags) and the general compo specially the move of her hand (but not that potato chip bags are hanging at the upper corner...).

Old 06-15-2004, 09:10 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Luko: To each their own... ;o)

Hi Luko,

I really liked the chip bags hanging in the background.

And India being corrupted by fast food? India is a land of fast food. Great stuff, great hot-from-the-grease stuff offered everywhere on the streets.

But, yes, globalization has been going on for a long time. Many of us suspect that Christianity got its start when Buddhism drifted into the Middle East and was co-mingled with Judaism . And long distance exchanges must go back long before that. Asians seem to have gotten to the 'New World' more than ten centuries ago.