Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 03-31-2005, 09:43 PM
TE Junior Member

Default hey tiger man

i happen to know where i can find you among the tigers... maybe you should set up a link to that?!
Old 03-31-2005, 09:51 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: hey tiger man

oooh oh yeah i forgot about that :)
cr#p i've been nabbed :)

here it is , though the quality is extremely bad

ok anyway i added a very chubby 5 year old photograph on my profile
yes i look as doped out even today.
have a good laugh, while it's there
my dog will be back on tomorrow :)
Old 03-31-2005, 09:53 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: hey tiger man

do you realise you seem so much more dosile in your photograph than what a "sane" person(me) would imagine you to look like by reading your critiques hehe
maybe we should send an invitation to gal to join in???
Old 03-31-2005, 10:25 PM
TE Junior Member

Default a "sane" person

sohrab = sane?! if you say so....

"docile" eh? what did you imagine? multicoloured dreadlocks and a tattoo of a gorilla on my bicep?!

BTW, i think gal had a picture of himself on his intro not long ago. i'm not sure if the look on his face was cranky or soulful.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:31 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: a "sane" person

no no not a gorilla !!! :)

actually a long time back gal had a black and white photograph in which he looked both soulful and sleepy. then he had one of a clown's hat or something like that. forgive me gal, if i'm wrong :)

however another person with interesting profile photographs is jorrit i see that he's removed his profile photograph, but generally he posts photographs of his hair, and a little of his face too :) very good prospect for a shampoo ad..
where is he anyway ?? anyone has any idea??

anyway gnite to all of you
Old 03-31-2005, 10:31 PM
TE Junior Member

Default hooo-eeee!

i looked at your intro photo! that's a brave move, cheech! i mean, sohrabji! (i hope you know cheech and chong. if not, you've got some adolescent druggie-humour catching-up to do.)

but it will put to rest forever the notion that you are a boxer (the dog, not the pugilist, although it will probably put that notion to rest too -- unless it was a picture taken after your match with george foreman).
:)
Old 03-31-2005, 10:32 PM
TE Junior Member

Default would you get to bed already!?

so you can be bright and fresh for TE tomorrrow morning...

;) gnite
Old 03-31-2005, 10:42 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: hooo-eeee!

"sohrabji!"

okkkk you make me sound like a 40 year old fat politician from india.. thank you very much!!!!! #%$@$*&$

"going to bed already?"

oh well i'm on the other side of the world. it's past 2 am here, which is not too late compared to the usual time i goto sleep, but have to wake up early tomorrow
Old 03-31-2005, 11:17 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: hooo-eeee!

ok you two, thanks for playing the game...

I must say I share the same reactions as Sohrab about your intro image, Pup, didn't know what to wait for though, certainly not Jorrit's type of portrait (I think this is a real winner! that guy beats them all by far..)... Hey, don't misunderstand me, you look good, smart and with a sly look but at some point you weren't very far with your "multicolored dreadlocks", perhaps one of your masked photos... (to say the truth, at some time I thought you were afro-american, perhaps because of one of your first shots...)

Sohrab, what do you have against 40 years old people? in less than a month we shouldn't be friends anymore... (though I'm not a politician, nor fat... ok perhaps 5 or 6 kilos but I'm working them out...) .

Gal, your turn now with that Margaret Thatcher like wig and a cup of tea...

And yeah.. where's Jorrit? he dropped in a while ago but he seems gone again...
Old 04-01-2005, 01:35 PM
TE Expert

Default juasssssss!

this has gotten really funny! Luko you made laugh with Gal`s description! juajajajajaja, I am still laughing!

Soh, were you ok after the meeting with those ass biters? In other words is your ass ok? :D This photo should appear in NG or Discovery channel, finally a mistery was revealed!

Lisan, thanks for posting your pic, you do not have to be shy, believe me, an advice, post a picture of yours with a big mexican hat, did you buy one?

And Jorrit is the craziest by faaaarrr here, what a portrait!

K.