To tyro: 2013 - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tyro 2013-01-09 2:30

Hi Richard,

This is a very fine photograph - and a very interesting note too. And even more interesting looking at Will's comments about these treacherous waters off the Isle of Wight.

Gorgeous light on the ragged chalk rocks and well composed too with the line of the Shingles Bank nicely dividing the sea. Lovely colours, fine light, perfect exposure and exquisite details and sharpness.

Interesting too to see that you took this on the afternoon of Christmas Day when most of us were nursing bellies too full of turkey and Christmas pud!

Beautiful!

Kind Regards,

John.

P.S. Have a Wonderful New Year!

Old 01-09-2013, 04:33 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To tyro: 2013

Hi John, Thank you again for the comments- I believe you have been away and missed on TE..

Yeah was in tow of Martin and Family over Christmas- and we decided a massive Christmas lunch would be counter productive to a healthy day in the countryside of IOW.. we did however have a lovely picnic afterwards

You mention sharpness in the image- but somehow it still holds back from being an " exceptional" image.. maybe not enough FG.. but most of all there is just something missing.. I just cannot put my finger on it..

Look forward to meeting up at the end of the month../ early Feb still finalising dates

Rich