To annjackman: Hi - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great annjackman 2013-05-23 23:35

Hello Rich,
A great sports shot with the ball in the air. Lovely frozen action and crisp sharpness and colour.
I enjoyed reading your definition (I have played cricket for fun at work matches) and used to watch it regularly on TV. Always useful that I could go out shopping and not miss much!
Best wishes, Ann
p.s. how are you - I haven't heard much from you recently although I have been a bit patchy on TE recently.

Old 05-24-2013, 01:30 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To annjackman: Hi

Hi Anne, Thanks for your notes- yeah with the crisp air its a great time for photos.. sadly have been working too hard for much time on TE - Hope you are well..

I have changed computers and phones and dont have your details would you be so kind as to drop me an email on ricx@flicx.com

I also have Andrew McCrae from Melbourne coming to stay on Sunday eve- he is a moderator and I had a chance to spend a day with him when I was over there last year. so if you are not doing anything on Monday and would like to come up. please do so.. sorry for the short notice.. Rich