Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >


Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2005, 01:30 AM
lizardken lizardken is offline
TE Newbie
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1
Default Polaroid 665 Negative/Positive

OK...So who can help me crack this one.!!
I was shooting miles away from a lab or any comfort's of a water supply. I was shooting a local tribe in the Amazon's with the 665 Pos/Neg.. And only finished washing and fixing the negs 24hrs later. 70% of the neg's are OK, but the other 30% have a "gunk" glue like deposit over the neg.. I have tried Sodium Sulfate and washing them many times without any joy ;-/ Do any of you have a magic trick's up your sleve to help clear it....ppplease
Many Thxs..
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:38 AM.

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.