Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 09-06-2003, 01:46 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Viewing the entire picture - portrait mode

Sometimes I hear people saying that it's too bad we don't see the full image mainly with portrait mode and we have to scroll up and down to see it all. I've just remembered a simple key that removes the Internet Explorer menu bars and thus increases the size of your screen. Probably most of you know it, but since myself have learned this after years of working on a computer it may be welcomed by some people here.

Just hit the F11 key. I you want to get the menu bars back, again F11.
Old 09-06-2003, 06:22 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Viewing the entire picture - portrait mode

I might add, the by right clicking on the tool bar, you can select auto hide, in addion to full screen viewing. That way TE will occupy your full screen without toolbars robbing viewing area.

To see the toolbar, simply move your cursor to the top edge of the screen and the tool bar reappears. Or you can allways use the F11 toggle to return to the normal view.
Old 09-13-2003, 10:42 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: Viewing the entire picture - portrait mode

Or one could use Opera browser like I do. It has a zooming up and down function.

It is also faster and safer than Explorer and has many useful tools like a popup windows disabler.

It's also free.

Check it here