To rosiegirl: Oregon is a place of - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rosiegirl 2006-07-18 1:15

Oregon really is a beautiful place to live. I rarely take nature shots, but there are countless opportunities. I'm glad you have taken these jewels- you have done the wild west justice by picking out the beauty. The inclusion of the iris is just right. Great work.

Rosie

Old 07-18-2006, 08:07 PM
TE Expert

Default To rosiegirl: Oregon is a place of

great beauty and stunning contrasts, but what interests me most is the independence of Oregonians. People think of Montana and Wyoming as being independent; but actually they cling rather closely to a more single POV, Oregon follows its own drummer. I keep trying to put explain it to myself, but I suppose that is the whole point; you can't describe the complexities of such independent people simply.
Regards, Pat
Old 07-19-2006, 08:51 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To rosiegirl: Oregon is a place of

Oregonians are more inclined to be independent. It's much different than the pride of the Texan or the busyness of the Californian; when people find themselves in Oregon it seems they just get down to the business of...being. The nice thing about Oregon is that whether your family rolled up in a covered wagon, or you just stopped the car 5 min. ago, you can claim yourself an "Oregonian" as long as you profess it's a beautiful place. :)
I hope you have a nice day!

Rosie
Old 07-23-2006, 06:17 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To rosiegirl: Oregon is a place of

Thank you for the welcome, you have decribed some differences well for me : )