Favourite Photos

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Need some help please, how do I put a photo someone has uploaded as one of my favourites? And is there a limit to how many can I choose? Thanks.
    Marthese
  • Re: Favourite Photos
    99 is the maximum. You can select addlremove favorite, cloumn left of the picture window.

Yet: Can someone check for me? making sure I had it right to help you, I realized none of my pix have that add/remve favorite link. That would explain why my pix are so never picked as favorites (since a very long time)....Maybe?
  • in english now!
    99 is the maximum. You can select add/remove favorite, column left of the picture, in blue.

Yet: Can someone check for me? making sure I had it right to help you, I checked a pix of mine and I realized none of my pix have that add/remve favorite link. That would explain why, since quite a long time, my pix are never picked as favorites....Maybe ;-)?
  • Re: in english now!
    Hey King, no worries it works, i added your bliss in Paris one to mine ;-)
    Hervé,
    It seems logical that you don't see the "Add/remove to favorites" link next to your OWN photos, no?
    Just like you can't rate your OWN notes and you can't comment your OWN pictures either!
    :o))
    Oops, Dumbo here.

:-)))
    "That would explain why my pix are so never picked as favorites ..."

Lol I?m afraid you?ll have to search for an other reason... :p
    ll have to search for an other reason...
    -----------------------------------------
    It's easy, the same as what I thought before, they are not good enough to be favorited.
    Thanks everyone for your help, I've marked my first favourite photo. Regards to all.
    Marthese
    I was only joking... ;-)