***IMPORTANT TE BOOK All members who already...

You're on Page 9 of 12
Go to
  • Re: ***IMPORTANT TE BOOK All members who already...
    soledad => soledad44@gmail.com
    Best of luck !
    My e-mail adresss is :
    aronaze@free.fr
  • Obsolete thread - The TE Book project was aborted in 2006 !
    Please note that this is a thread from 2005. The TE book project was aborted in 2006 and has not been reactivated since. It is therefore useless to keep adding your e-mail to this list unless of course you want to make it available to spammers.
  • Re: Obsolete thread - The TE Book project was aborted in 200
    MERCIbrigitte
    il semblerait que je suis un peu en retard!!!
    Hi to all!

My e-mail is kolyamour@yahoo.com (48 kolyamour)

Best regards,

Nikolay
    Hi you can forget it it's cancelled, please read the thread
  • The book as of 2008
    TE friends
    The project group is closed.
    Some 50 members got as far as uploading their large size photos to my server (as I was a part of the team at the time).
    I have after the closing of the group, kept the photos until now, made a layout including app. 50% of those pictures - but then stopped the work as maybe it's not so interesting anymore. Still the uploaded photos and the lay out so far sure looks interesting and of course I could do the rest of the work, present the final result and offer it to any one still interested (that is after having a reconfirmation of the disclaimer for the photographers and photsos included). Be aware that the 50 photographers only represents some of the original 300 projected, and that the included photos will be less than the up to 5 photos each photographer uploaded (normal 1-3 pr. page)

If this edition of the book is fullfilled there will be a hardback cover and app. 50 pages - 1 for each photographer. Prize app. 50 pr. copy.

With regard to e-mail adresses - there is already registered houndreds in my database from the time we asked for preorders of the book - so absolute no need to put in e-mail adresses in this open forum.

(Finally I must admit that the motivation to fullfill this project is not the best - and of course as times goes...)
    photographer123=mail to subirbasak2002@yahoo.co.in
    Bluejeans - goncaloglopes@sapo.pt
    Hello,

CBRMan : dts@csm-instruments.com