To Dyerco: Home - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Closed Thread

Great Dyerco 2008-11-04 4:28

Hi Larry
Nicely composed and framed by the trees on each side and the fence on the diagonal. A very stately old home indeed.
Phil

Old 11-04-2008, 11:41 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To Dyerco: Home

Phil, my good friend, thank you so very much. You are very kind and your comments always special. Your "Last Cut" and "20 Minutes of Sunshine" ar both very impressive and wonderful, Congratulations. I hope you have an excellent week. Thanks again for your continued support. Larry
Old 11-10-2008, 01:37 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Dyerco: Home

The same old cut and pasted reply...

xxxxxx, my friend, thank you so very much. Your are very kind and your comments always special. Your recent "xxxxx xxxxx" is very impressive, Congratulations, I hope you have an excellent upcoming weekend. Thanks agian for your continued support. Larry

You have repeated these same words many, many times!

I think it's funny....like "phoning it in" without giving a crap and being so generic....but you try to sound so "personal".

What happened to that sincerity, integrity and respect crap you wrote about in the TL forums? It was probably an illusion....
Old 11-11-2008, 02:37 PM
TE Junior Member

I do not know who Scott Hale is or why he sent such an insulting reply to myself and / or to Larry Williams. I have never posted on Trek Lens so I have to assume his remarks were aimed at Mr. Williams. In any event it appears to be nothing more than a childish outburst. I'm sure in time he will get over it.
Phil Dyer
Old 11-11-2008, 02:42 PM
TE Senior Member

Phil, I am so sorry that this gentleman is doing this. He is surely mad at me. Again I am sorry. Larry
Old 11-11-2008, 03:07 PM
TE Junior Member

Hi Larry
No need for an apology. I don't know what his problem is. Unfortunately the anonimity provided by the internet allows people to rant and rave.
Cheers

Phil
Old 11-12-2008, 05:32 PM
TE Junior Member

So you approve of him writing the same ting over and over and over? So long as your getting stroked....I guess it what makes you feel good Phil, that is right.

Ask Larry about his TL account.
Notice I have a real name as a username? I'm not hiding from anyone. :)
Old 11-12-2008, 07:17 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Scott Hale

Scott, give it up already!

What is your problem with members of TE? Do you have to insult everyone who does not conform to "Your" standards?

What do you mean by this comment, "I'd stand in a crowd of the circle-jerkers and call you idiots."? This seems to be in violation of below TOS:

7. Profanity, insults, and rude comments are prohibited on TrekEarth. Personal attacks and inflammatory behavior will not be tolerated. This applies to critiques, comments and postings in the forums.

You are being extremely distributive and making unnecessarily rude and obnoxious comments to anyone who disagrees with you. Your comments do not fit with the spirit of either site. You have demonstrated a pattern of aggressive and abusive comments on TL and now you are attempting to do the same on TE.

You have a pattern of insults and leaving rude remarks against any member who does not think like you do.

The forum on TE used to be very informative and civil. That has changed and you have become a major player in changing the feeling of this site.

FYI - I did report your pattern of inappropriate comments to TE & TL, but at this time, it seems as if they approve of your behavior by letting you still be a member of this site and continue your insulting of members of this site.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:34 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Scott Hale

Retagger your a pretty lucky little man that gets to hide behind a PC....
Old 11-13-2008, 10:37 AM
TE Junior Member

Default You forgot one!

Recragger,

You forgot one...

14. High Maintenance Clause: Any member who occupies a majority of admin or moderator time unnecessarily will be shown the door.

Report that you irate little kid.....you seem to get a rise out of whining...LOL
Closed Thread