Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Moderator 2010-11-16 11:46

Hello Joseph,

without doubt you have something more to say about the place where you took this photo? maybe not about these women but about the surroundings?

The fact is that your note is not sufficient enough and, as the TOS say, it merely states the obvious.

Not only 40 characters are required for a note but also the note must contain some interesting information which helps to learn more about the place shown in the photo.

The rules of the site (TOS) clearly says the following:

"7b. ... The following other nonsensical notes will also be deemed inappropriate:

... - finally: notes that merely describe the obvious, e.g. : " this is a man standing in front of a church". Notes that fit any of the above criteria may be subject to deletion by our moderators."

In connection with this, please read the TOS concerning notes - item 7b.:
http://www.trekearth.com/terms.php

We give you 48 hours to change the note. If the note is not changed, the photo will be inactivated according to the TOS.

Best regards,
TrekEarth Moderation Team

Old 11-19-2010, 09:30 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Moderator: answer

Ok,
right,
my comments are unsufficient. I loved this picture because of its content, not its technical characteristics. But for me these 3 women are China. technicity is poor. Picture is blurred because of its low resolution as I resized it.

Thank you for your help.
I will try to give more comments even if for me such picture seems sufficient by itself.

Treakearthly yours.

Joseph
Old 11-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Super Moderator

Default notes

Hello Joseph,
thank you very much for your understanding!

Yes, there are very eloquent pictures which speak louder than words.
Yet, sometimes even a very personal message (opinion) of the photo itself - no matter how obvious the view may look - would be very interesting and valuable for those who view the photo.

best regards,