Cute fotkas - Page 3 - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 02:29 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: Cute fotkas

Beware Georges

She is the next Georges, you should start counting the days.

Take care my friend.
Charles
Old 10-15-2008, 02:50 PM
TE Expert

Who's 'she'

Old 10-15-2008, 03:36 PM
TE Senior Member

LOTS of pictures in TE are not for TE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and from ald members: portraits, flowers, double pictures in TE and TL....
Nobody cares! I don't know what this moderators doing.....
Sorry for my bad english!

Lili
Old 10-15-2008, 04:10 PM
TE Senior Member

George is right to share his irritation with people who seem to misuse TE by posting backyard, family snaps. They are as out of place here as pets, garden flowers and everyday objects. At it says, TE is about learning about the world, that is travel pictures of countries that we pass through, or even live in. Portraits are O.K in my view, as long as they are genuine portraits of a country and show the character of the people.The accompanying note should, in my view say, why a portrait is relevant to TE. The people of a country are as relevant as the scenery or the architecture, but I think we can tell when they are really 'kid next door pictures'.These family snapshots (or as in one case pseudo family snapshots)can could be shown on TL, well enough.The TOS make it clear what TE is for, people who misuse it should expect to be challenged some time. We all need to take care that our images are in the spirit of TE, we can't expect the Admins to do it all, there are far too many pictures for that
Old 10-15-2008, 05:27 PM
TE Expert

Right Kevin - well said...

I still feel that take a direct dialouge - no need to make some lost sheeps be a common laugh out in the forums.

Take rather a look on all those 100-250 points photos worth nothing. You just post 1 photo and write 200 'intellectual' critics to esteem your TE development - NO give me some family photos and vegetables.. at least they are honest...
Old 10-15-2008, 06:08 PM
TE Junior Member

Hi Farah, well, all those "improper" were already removed, so you had no chance to see them. :-)
Maybe IŽll repost one of the removed ones but with a less "disturbing" note, which was the reason.
Thanks for the compliment.
AD
Old 10-15-2008, 06:08 PM
TE Junior Member

Hi Farah, well, all those "improper" were already removed, so you had no chance to see them. :-) Nope, no brat seagulls :-)
Maybe IŽll repost one of the removed ones but with a less "disturbing" note, which was the reason.
Thanks for the compliment.
AD
Old 10-15-2008, 07:00 PM
TE Expert

now all of you complaining about photos not meeting TOS, please go back to your portfolios and make sure you have no photos breaking any rules, I clicked on few of yours.... just don't want to point fingers ;-)
Old 10-15-2008, 07:25 PM
TE Expert

..all of you...

hmm... generalisation.. - dangerous thing..

..maybe you heard the one of not 'throwing the first stone' .. some bibical thing I think...
Old 10-15-2008, 07:34 PM
TE Expert

I will clarify for you what my sentence says.

It says all of you please go back to your portfolios to see if you have the photos breaking the rules, there is a good chance many or most of you will find something that shouldn't be here according to TOS.

... and please, biblical patronizing, give me a break