To kensimage: ha ha - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kensimage 2008-10-13 22:58

And I give my vote to the "welcome back" as well. I shouldn't be surprised that you marked your return with such an offbeat photo. So I'm not.

Not your best work, surely, but you made something quite interesting out of very little material, and for that, praise shall be heaped on you. It might have more punch if you had tossed the kid into the water, instead of the chocolate milk, but I know you didn't have time to think through all the angles, what with the risk of nosy parents showing up.

That Iranian group thing is no big deal, it just means that if you fly into the US you'll be taken into custody.

Hope you'll stick around. Regards, Ken.

Old 10-14-2008, 01:52 PM
TE Expert

Default To kensimage: ha ha

I knew I can count on a bit of a humour thrown back my way, initially was afraid that in this politically correct world we live in, especially in North America, I will have cops and child services waiting at my door.

How have you been Ken?
Old 10-15-2008, 07:49 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To kensimage: ha ha

I am well. Whether my photography is in good shape, others will have to judge. I've been trying to get more experimental (by my lame standards), especially in Paris which somehow brings that out in me.

Hope to see more from you--it always has some bite. Hope you're well too. Regards, Ken.