To rigoletto: only few - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Isabelle 2009-09-17 5:41

I see you took the pictures in different days. Perhaps the gap between trains is too long?
Absolutely amazing place you´ve found to share with us.
Nice colors and super contrasts!

Old 09-17-2009, 02:25 PM
TE Expert

Default To rigoletto: only few

If you have Jewish mother, according to the rules , secular or not, you are still a Jew, the true one, forever. This is your personal decision to accept or deny Judaism which is that nation roots and determinant. And Lubavitchers talking to you. To you address their mission to enlarge the Israel, God's elects.They're the only one Chassid sect which undertake such an effort.

At the other hand, if your mother wasn't Jewish you are only observer and it's unlikely you'll ever cross this border. You can picture Chassids.. shooting as the way of deeper involvement in reality around works.. you can try to understand what, the story they tell is about, but the glass wall in between you and their world can't be broken. And tefilach with God's words they offer hidden inside is not for you.
When Lubavitchers meet you at the street, their first question is always: Are you Jewish? Mistakes are not welcomed.

So, as far as I can guess, your blood belonging probably protects you Deniz from serious dilemma : to be or not to be in Judaism.. Good or bad, this is not an open party everybody can join..:)