To jpages: About the building - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jpages 2005-09-04 16:26

Hi Christian,
beautiful composition combinig modern architecture and street design, with this street lamp, it seems an extrange great airplane or UFO flying over Malmoe. The sharpness of the building is very good. The perfect clean blue sky works very well as the background of this view. Good idea for choosing this POV. You have experimented, and it has worked very well.

One question about it, this summer, the day it was inaugured, I saw it in the TV news, and I heard that it is a building for single people and couples without babies, is it true??? If yes, Do you know why?
Well, I think we both have selected today to return at the TE world after the summer time.
Welcome again and best regards.
Jaume

Old 09-07-2005, 09:32 PM
TE Newbie

Default To jpages: About the building

Hi Jaume, first I want to thank you for the kind comment. The flats are for rent and available to all kinds of people who afford to pay the high rents. There are some flats which consists of only one rum but these are not reserved for singles.

Regards ,Christian