To euryan: RE - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great euryan 2006-10-29 10:37

Very interesting "landscape photo" Vincent. The valley below looks so peaceful and beautiful, but this pile of bullets tells us that it may not be as peaceful as it seems. It's a sad reminder of their country’s war torn past, present, and future (probably). Your note is very good as usual, but please; promise me you won't end up like Robert Capa! Oh, and thanks for the tip. If ever visit this place I be sure and leave my "Massoud Rocks!" t-shirt in my suitcase.
Regards,
Ryan
P.S. About the photo I deleted. It was kind of a rash decision. I noticed a few things about the B&W that were bothering me, and since nobody had commented yet, I thought it would be OK to delete it. I'm really sorry if you where in the middle of writing something. The new and improved version might show up again later.

Old 10-29-2006, 06:16 PM
TE Newbie

Default To euryan: RE

Don't worry for the photo, I didn't start writting when you deleted it (even if I had, no big deal :-))
What happened to Robert Capa? I'm not so knowledgeable about photographers :-(
About this "Massoud rocks!" T-shirt of yours, bring it for when you visit the North, I suddenly have an idea for a little buisness here ;-)
Old 10-29-2006, 07:05 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To euryan: RE

A landmine killed Robert Capa as he tried for a better angle to take a photograph (he died with camera in hand), so your mention of landmines scared me a little bit. Hey, I want 10% percent of t-shirt earnings!