To goodwill: Ha, ha, ha - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great goodwill 2006-11-10 15:19

Hmmmmmmmm Iulian,
Your shot seems to be inspired from someone's gallery and I really find it difficult to understand these words"PS I dedicate this shot to a dear friend of mine. I'm sure you'll get it without me spelling out your name hi,hi,hi""
Why?
Afraid?
Of whom?
Don't answer if its too personal.
I have made a simple workshop. hope you wouldn't mind .
Friendly
Rajeev

Old 11-10-2006, 12:23 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To goodwill: Ha, ha, ha

Of course it was for Isabela. I'm new around TE and don't know that many people yet. Among those I know she's obviously the one most excited by children or children photos. Do you know anyone who loves children more than her? Maybe, maybe not... :-)

I don't quite know why I said that the way I did and I definetly was not affraid of anyone or anything. Why would I? I had a bad day yesterday and I was in a bad mood last night so I was trying hard to be funny but as I said in the note itself I wasn't myself at that time. I also had been somewhat rude with Isabela at some point earlier and while looking for a photo to post last night, coming across this one I thought I'd dedicate it to her. It was a nice child shot and I'm almost sure she'll like it when she's gonna see it. There was nothing more than this. I don't know why it came out differently to you but I guess it was my fault with that attempt of being funny and not spelling her name. Anyway...
I liked your WS. Very nice.
Iulian
PS Working late? I was surprised to find something from you posted so late at night or very early morning.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:12 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Ha, ha, ha

""Do you know anyone who loves children more than her? Maybe, maybe not... :-)""
Thanks for this food for thought.
You must be thankful to me for showing you the light, so that you could dedicate such a lovely snap to your Country woman, and a very good friend "properly";)
Ha ha ha ha
rajeev