Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great riclopes 2006-12-01 6:47

Olá Angshu, what an interesting surprise. I had to check if I was in your gallery :)))
It's a great presentation. The B&W, the strong contrasts, the beautiful white background, his visible expression of pleasure, while taking the first drag of the cigar and the perfect composition, with him placed off center. It could be a post of Rafal (Jinju)...James Dean is, indeed, a funny one!!!
I really love this work, my friend. Congratulations!
Friendly regards,
Ricardo

Old 12-01-2006, 03:00 PM
TE Expert

Default To riclopes: Thanks my friend

For a long time I was debating whether I post this..this along with the series I had clicked in B&W (some already posted earlier) has definitely been my best in 'Street Photography'..post that I became a Tourist photographer..nothing wrong in that, photographing architectures, unique POVs, but yes I hope I can say I can take pictures of people too...but that would be taking the truth too much
Thanks a lot for your critique which may make me rethink of what I can do with my camera
Best Regards
Angshu
Old 12-01-2006, 04:48 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To riclopes: Thanks my friend

Just keep on shooting people and the good shots will happen, that´s what Jerzy would say to me. He´s the member that pushed me to the world of photographing people and enlighted me about street photography. Nothing wrong with the other kind of photos, but I would like to have them both in my portfolio and people represent a bigger chalange for both of us, so let's try.
I'm also going to participate in a photo session in the streets of Lisbon, with some Portuguese members, so I hope to achieve some results...and of course, have some fun!
All the best,
Ricardo