To bstreeck: :-) - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement bstreeck 2007-03-01 11:04

Technically not bad, but compositionally definitely one of your weakest pictures.

The image of haze and barbed wire, is a combination too often seen in holocaust and other war photography... and without the proper context a far too powerful symbol of division and loss than to be used lightly... and unless you have discovered an aspect of Tasmania that has completely passed by me unnoticed, I have no idea what you are trying to convey here...

Just my 2 cents...

BTW: Your gallery is one of the most impressive landscape galleries I've seen, capturing wonderful colors while avoiding (too much) kitsch.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:23 PM
TE Newbie

Default To bstreeck: :-)

Thats allright, I agree with your opinion. I just didn't want to convey any serious stuff. I wanted to try something differetnt you know, some other look at photography.
But thing about the composition, that's what I am not sure about. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with it in this picture. :-)

Iam gklad you like the rest of my gallery. :-)
Take care, Radim.