Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Burnham 2004-10-05 12:59

Well done Jorrit, when I figure out how to break into the national bank of Denmark I`ll want you on my team you sneaky fox ;oD This was very well seen, and that's an exhibition I wouldn`t have missed either, even some girls think Playboy is cool, and that bunny logo is one of the best logos ever made.
Love this shot ten points for making me laugh ;oD

Old 10-05-2004, 09:07 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Burnham: huuuuh!!

i thought you would be on a dangerous monkeyisland for at least a month... did you escape?
Old 10-05-2004, 09:13 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To Burnham: huuuuh!!

Nope, I just didnīt go, because I got apointed "headvolunteer", yes Line has now got a title ;oD That means I have to boss 15 people around and make sure the project is runniong smoothely, so I cannot go right now, which really sucks. You should really meet my boss Douwe, you'd have alot in common I think, when he said he wanted me to be head volunteer those were his words:" All you volunteers are not going to like my choice, the one I've chosen is such a cheeky kid and never takes anything serious, I choose Line just to piss you off and see if she can do it!" - then he said he loves me and knows I be a good boss ;o)So I mean the insults are a common factor with you two Dutch guys!
How are you doing, still liking your new crib?
Old 10-05-2004, 09:18 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Burnham: huuuuh!!

gloups!! so i'm talking to the headvolunteer WOW well done!!!
still busy in my new crib... i teared down the wall paper and half the wall was comming with it... so there are all kind of workers busy and i have to wait a bit, but hee at least i got every thing new now...

and i think the insults go both ways there aswell ;-D