To belido: luminance - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great belido 2008-01-09 11:18

Hi Kristaps,

what most attract me in this image is the luminosity. The motorcycle pops up in the frame. That cloudy sky on the back works really fine too. I like this scene. Very suggestive for a ride. Well done!
Regards,
Carlos

Old 01-09-2008, 07:48 PM
TE Expert

Default To belido: luminance

hola, carlos

thank you for your kind critique. as to luminance: it was a phenomenon present in the nature. the intensity of highlands light was so strong that we got sunburns even through thick cloud cover...

as to the particular scene - the luminance of the motorcycle and the background clouds had such a strong magnetic drag on me that it forced me to get down on my fours on the ground to get this shot... :)

i am pretty happy with the "new gadget" too, allowing me to capture high contrast scenes like this one. the new active daylighting function comes in handy.

regards,
kristaps
Old 01-10-2008, 10:24 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To belido: luminance

Hi, Kristaps.

Thanks for your explanations. I've heard about the efficient high contrast management of the D300. Very nice machine!

Regards,
Carlos