To scobert: clouds - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great scobert 2008-01-26 13:32

Hello Kristaps,
It was very observant and astute of you to included the trail bike (motocycle) with the landscape. The swirlling motion of the clouds around the peak is marvelous and I am always impressed with the sharpness of your photos. I rarely read other TE member's critiques until I put my in 2 cents worth first. I agree with the first critic that this is very professional looking photography! Well done!
Stan

Old 01-27-2008, 02:27 AM
TE Expert

Default To scobert: clouds

hello stan

thanks for your kind comment. as to the clouds, at the time when we were there (in the park) we thought of them more like of some kind of menace who was not letting us take photos of the volcanoe in its full glory. later, already in our hotel room's warmth we started to... warm up to them (clouds). later we learned from the locals that the best time to come to cotopaxi area is july/august. supposedly, that's when the local photographers get those stunning photos with cotopaxi un bright blue sky backdrop.

always a pleasure to read your critiques, friend

regards,
kristaps