To mark_mk: learning - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mark_mk 2008-06-18 8:19

Hi Jose,
well what a shot, you did an awesome job capturing the warmth of the house compared to the rough environment, the lightnings in the clouds look awesome, perfect handling of the exposure, perfect shot, simply wonderful.
Your gallery really inspires me and I feel I can learn a lot from you, thanks for sharing your images!

Take care
Mark

Old 06-18-2008, 08:47 PM
TE Expert

Default To mark_mk: learning

Thank you very much for your kind words, Mark! But, I think that I will learn a lot from you as well. If one of us knows something here, another one knows something there. Different eyes! Different experiences! And you have a gooood advantage exchanging it all at home with your family! Good for you! Its very nice to be in touch here in TE, learning about photo, learning about the world, and making friends and having fun!
Please, feel free to write anytime!
Danke shoen! (is it right?)
Zeca
Old 06-18-2008, 09:18 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To mark_mk: learning

Hi Jose,
you are absolutely right, this site is a great opportunity to exchange experiences, tecniques, etc. and it`s really great that my family is so into photography, when we were in the US, they waited two hours at the Golden Gate with us so that we can take a shot of the sunset, it`s definetly good.
And it`s great you taught your son about photography, maybe we`ll see him on TE in the future? :-)
Yes, danke schön is right (We always write oe as ö in German)

Take care
Mark
Old 06-19-2008, 03:04 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To mark_mk: learning

Mark, I can´t imagine my family waiting two hours to the sunset just to give me the chance to take my pictures! I am always taking my photos and running behind them! It happens even underwater, when I usually need to "run" to be again beside my wife! Lucky you!!! ;-D
All the best!
Zeca