To Dpbours: Thanks - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Dpbours 2009-03-27 5:05

Hi Brad,

A very nice point of view, but not too lucky with the light! Would have loved some direct sunlight here, but it's a bit hidden behind the clouds.
A month ago I was some time in Papua New Guinea for my work and also there it was hard to get some direct sunlight. Quite some little clouds hiding it from me.

Dennis

Old 03-30-2009, 11:44 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Dpbours: Thanks

Hi dennis thanks for the c&c
Fiji had overcast skies mostly the whole time i was there as it was just after the floods & in there wet season,This particular view point was hard to get to as it was very slippery & overgrown also a long walk about 45 mins up the mountain ridge.Would have loved to get up there for sunrise/sunset but had no torch,so next time i will be prepared :)
regards brad
Old 03-31-2009, 10:13 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Dpbours: Thanks

I know the feeling. We were on a small island in front of the coast, but we would never be able to see it at dusk or dawn, since we would not be allowed to travel there with no daylight. Well, makes sense in some locations ;-).

Dennis