To emka: Mumbai & Delhi - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2011-09-23 1:37

Hi dear Angshu,

Again, splendid view from Himalaya. I like this colourful gate, so similar to those in China. Superb colours, so clear the air. The mountains look very majestic.

I observe different attitudes here on TE. Some people show mainly their own city, be it interesting or not. Hundreds of photos from the same place. Often very boring to me although the photos can be very good, as they can choose the best light conditions that when travelling is not possible. Others almost never show the place where they live. You belong to this second category. I would like that you go with your camera in Mumbai, or the places nearby and show us this city which is also fascinating.

Warm regrads

Malgo

Old 09-23-2011, 09:30 AM
TE Expert

Default To emka: Mumbai & Delhi

Dear Malgo
I take your comment right on my chin :-)
I have only 20 pictures to show from Maharashtra/Mumbai. Actually I seem to think that Mumbai to not a great place photographically, but I know that's not a correct notion. The time taken to travel to various places in Mumbai also puts me off....
In Delhi things were different, travelling was easire & for me Delhi had more to offer photographically. I have 70 odd pictures from Delhi or nearabouts.
I'll make an effort to check Mumbai out with my camera. Perhaps I need an inspiration to do so...
Best Regards
Angshu
Old 09-23-2011, 09:54 AM
TE Expert

Talking

hahaha, 20 pictures from Maharasztra, I have much more. They are not good as I was there with my first digital camera, that was rather poor. There are marvelous places like Ellora and Adjanta or Aurangabad (with something like Taj Mahal) but they are farther. I liked them very much, worth seeing. I went by night train, visited all in one day, then again night train to Hyderabad visiting Golkonda) and then to Chennai. it was rather tiring, specially in March, it was already VERY hot. But I love travelling in all conditions.

Warm regrads

Malgo

Last edited by emka; 09-23-2011 at 10:20 AM.