Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

holmertz 2012-08-05 11:54

Hej Boa,
This is a really fine picture. At first I thought it was another one from Addis and noted that at least you had found one place that looked nice and cosy. Then I saw my mistake and realized that this is indeed a very different country. There is such a homely and friendly atmosphere in this place, in spite of the simple environment and obvious poverty. It looks quite tidy, showing that people really care about the place and keep it in order. And of course the one really great feature of this photo is the ray on sunlight crossing the upper right corner. That one is a beauty.
Hälsningar,
Gert

Ursäkta, jag hade missat att jag inte hade någon smiley kvar. Jag bjuder på fika på tisdag!

Old 08-05-2012, 07:13 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To holmertz: Hej

tack för dina kommentarer och ja, du har rätt. Uganda upplevde jag som ett varmt och vänligt land. Naturligtvis är det väldigt fattigt och i vissa områden ganska slummigt. Generellt sett av det jag såg och upplevde så tycker jag att det var ett fantastiskt land. "Pearl of Africa" stämmer in bra på Uganda så länge de har fred och får utvecklas på alla områden.

Tack på förhand, då ses vi på Tisdag vid Mariatorget.

Mvh/Boa