To mirosu: No Way! :) - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mirosu 2013-12-03 1:54

Hi Jason,
You are very creative photographer. This photo has nothing with childhood, you have just used very creatively the wall paintings. I like it, simple but strong. Thank you for your nice comments and congratulations to your Colorado River photo which found place in featured photo gallery. Nice achievement. You can be sure that if the wind will carry me to Arizona, I'll not miss you. But before this I my traveling schedule is full of other travel dreams.
Wish you a very nice week.
Greetings
Miro

Old 12-03-2013, 05:38 PM
TE Expert

Default To mirosu: No Way! :)

Hi Miro,

I had no idea my photo made it to the front page...wow, I'm honored! Thanks for letting me know.

You're quite the traveling man, aren't you...seemingly always on the go. That's good though, many places and new experiences with every opportunity. I hope that some time your travels will land you here in Arizona!

I had a lot of fun taking this picture, It's made me happy to know that others have been able to appreciate the lighter side of things, and got a smile out of it as well.

Always great to hear from you, and I sincerely appreciate the many kind words of support. Take it easy amigo.

Jason

Last edited by jcpix; 12-03-2013 at 05:41 PM.