To Royaldevon: A special platform for nosy b - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2019-11-03 9:17

Hello MarieLouise,

It is pleasing to read of good eco-practice.
Your photograph seems like a surreptitious peep into the private life of an Italian family. As it is surreptitious, no-one will mind! The details of the courtyard , the textures, the washing and the shadows are sharply collected, whilst your viewpoint has created a fine sense of depth.

It's lovely to see the shot of Carlo. We met near Pisa last year. We had great fun communicating as speak hardly any Italian and he speaks very little English! Our French came in handy!

My warm regards,
Bev :-)

Old 11-03-2019, 06:25 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: A special platform for nosy b

Thank you for your visit Bev,
Well, Carlo took us to his favourite places which he had already photographed.
As a matter of fact, the platform of WS3 was looking down onto this house; I wonder if that family gets paid by the tourist office to hang the washing out everyday :-)
Indeed I had read your post about your meeting with Carlo. He is a very friendly, hospitable guy isn't he ?
We talked about you and other TE members that came to meet him, like Emka, gigidusud...
I have also read that you have had a nice TE meeting in Holland with Viviane. Lucky you. I'll soon have a closer look at your photos. I have been rather busy on opther matters lately, and missed Trekearth.
My warmest regards.
Marie-Louise.