Photographer's Note

Gediminas' Tower
The first wooden fortifications were built by Gediminas, Grand Duke of Lithuania. The first brick castle was completed in 1409 by Grand Duke Vytautas. The three-floor tower was rebuilt in 1930 by Polish architect Jan Borowski.

View of the hill and the tower from the other side of the river

See WS

pajaran, jhm ha contrassegnato questa nota come utile

Photo Information
Viewed: 617
Points: 6
  • None
Additional Photos by Aleksandar Dekanski (dekanski) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 307 W: 125 N: 954] (6581)
View More Pictures