santo girotto Contact
Today is time to update my intro because I will be posting my 50th photo, nothing special but one that will show some celebrations and that is how I see my journey on Trekearth.
I have been taking snap shots since I was a kid and that is a long time ago, if I tell you that my first camera was a Box Brownie most of you would say what the hell is that.
My interest & enjoyment in photography has grown and thanks to your critiques I hope my skill has as well. I enjoy looking at photos and this site gives me the opportunity to see so many varied shots from all over the world.
Even though I've travelled to Europe and the UK several times I've resisted the temptation to post some of these pics mainly because I have been trying to show you how I see my country Australia, even though it is not my birth place, I was born in Treviso, Italy.
To all of you who have critiqued my work & offered suggestions I sincerely thank you, it is from your honest assessment that improvement comes from and the expectations that it places on me.
Update 4th November 2011
Having recently returned from my second trip to Italy in three years it is now the perfect time to post more photos from my native land.
When doing so I will take opportunity to thank those TE members who have helped to make these trips (the last in particular) such memorable occasions.
- Member Since
- Nikon D 700, Nikon D 80 - Nikkor 18-135mm, Nikon D200
- Mauro's friends since 2008-11-20
- trekks met 1 since 2008-10-16
- Best Aussies since 2009-09-26
- Friends in TrekEarth since 2008-10-06
- Frequently Visit -AllyTheanlyn since 2009-04-02
- TE members that I met since 2008-08-14
- Members, I've met in Treviso since 2008-10-11
- Gli Amici di Francio #2 since 2010-05-30
- I want to meet since 2009-02-13
- People I met I since 2012-12-14