The TrekEarth Forums

The TrekEarth Forums (https://www.trekearth.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos (https://www.trekearth.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   To saharafree: And he is not the only one my friend.. (https://www.trekearth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219303)

Karitsiotis 04-13-2006 05:51 AM

To saharafree: And he is not the only one my friend..

I believe that mr.Adam Silverman may be sensitive to certain words but i find him totally right..It is not really my job to interfere to others critiques but here i have to say that what you said is at least unacceptable..You have your opinion and the girl as you said,has her opinion..I don't want to be a judge for who of you are right..I think that some respect for the girl and all the others that will see your critique would be good enough..Even if you don't really agree with her..The only thing you can succeed with attitude like this is to lose any of your rights and respect others may have for you..

I hope that you will think it better next time,if there will be one my friend..

Have a wonderful night,

Friendly,
Nikos..

saharafree 04-13-2006 03:51 PM

Re: To saharafree: And he is not the only one my friend..

Ok , you seem the sort of TE paradigma able to dash regards and friendlies all around, dear Nikos . Let me tell you that you are not anyone to tell me what i have to do ,moral codes are not ruled by a same pattern but a cubist multishape one with the limit of harsh and DAMAGING words i have NOT pronounce in this debate . I did not tell anything personal against ANY TE member , the issue was CHE , as in other occasion was polish Pope for which i , with a softer tone than the slovak uses , was invited for your US friend administrator to remove under polite anglo threat of closing my page) . So if you are right or wrong or your position is one(different or not) is your matter . I did not say hard words regarding anyone here , the only hard words i read were regarding Cuba , Fidel and Ché . i remind you and Adam that certain critics i did regarding POpe of Roma (juan pablo) more or less in such euphemistic sweet tone as the slovak expresses (founding my debate on intelectual arguments , but not so right-handed as the slovak has), caused a harsh reaction for TE administrator menacing me in a subtly way(anglo way , they can polite and politically correct invade the world with their scraps and have a nice tea at 17 o,oclock , are english the politely correct mecca ). So i would ask the slovak girl to remove her words , it is not fair that i were forced to remove my words cristisizing (under threat of disabling my account)the Pope in similar terms as slovak girl critisizes Ché guevara . Why Pope is untouchable and Ché Guevara is not ?

For Slovak girl ....you are not right about gulags , the only gulag Ché knew was hungarian gulash with red wine and if you continue saying those b...(words ) under your conservative reactionary mind i can't help following this debate . I can't stand cheap leaflet unfounded doctrina full of lies .

So i demand the same treatment for slovak as i had for having critisized Pope de Roma(the polish i mean , and this one really created more than a real gulag but it is other issue )

Next time we can critisize Aznar , Saharian country in exile ,The European Union (i don't believe in that , don't even believe in Spain , less in slovaks and czechs ), Morocco king , Slovak mafia in spanish coast and everything you want or propose , but Ché's memory deserves the same as polish Pope one and here Adam failed and you Nikos can not say what it is or not is acceptable (you don't have the unique truth , but i know your design , , drank so much anglo politeness)

regards

Karitsiotis 04-13-2006 11:29 PM

Re: To saharafree: And he is not the only one my friend..

My friend,if i have your permission to call you a friend,I am really sorry about what you said..I have told you before that i am not here to judge anyone..Neither to offend anyone..I just feel that this is not the right place to discase things like the theme of this conversation..And of course i,personaly,don't find the way you managed this conversation right..Now i feel offended too,mainly due to the fact that i explained my opinion and positioning in this matter and still you don't seem to understand..Or maybe you just don't want to understand..

According to your writings here you may have been treated badly..Unfortunatelly this is not the theme of our conversation and i still don't believe that your way is the best possible to express your feelings..As i already said you may be the one that is right here..And i don't really understand why you feel that everyone who takes part in this conversation has to be treated like an enemy..It is a pity you react this way..As i said you lose the respect others may have for you..Even if i feel that you don't really care..

To end it here my friend (and by saying friend i don't want you to think that i try to offend you or be unpolite to you in any way,even if you did almost everything to achive that..Friend for me is a friend and has no other meaning..)Let me have my own opinion of what it is right and what is not..I am open to any theme you have to discase and i will be really glad to help you if you respect my opinion..And by the way..I am unique..As all of us my friend..So you are the last one who is able to tell me if i am "someone" or not..

Have a nice night..

Nikos..

sebinho342 04-22-2006 05:59 PM

A sangria with me Miguel ? :)

It was quite a long time since i went on this picture and particularly on discussions that one created, and that have changed !! waooww ! A lot of ink has been thrown .... It's a good thing.
By the way, that's only ink, what i want to say here is that i would really enjoy having a beer with you Miguel, cause i like your passion way, your personnality that i can feel reading between your lines, it's always better to have personality and opinions than none ...
You didn't loose my respect Miguel, far from that, and you loose respect of anybody here, except those who just stop on words written (at the time they were cause some posts changed ;) )
Have a good week end Miguel, sunny and hot, even in france it's the case
Enjoy mi amigo