Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 07-24-2009, 04:26 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To bostankorkulugu: thanks

thank you for your comments. Which bad comment you are referring to? please tell me I can't remember...
Old 07-24-2009, 09:38 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To bostankorkulugu: thanks

i had written a comment on this shot in facebook last nite... but in the morning i realised that it was deleted... my comment was like that those shots had something "kritikakis" in them... loved the whole set...
Old 07-25-2009, 09:00 PM
TE Junior Member

I hate this when it happens... how come they have "kritikakis" in them? In what way??? He even disapproves of some of the pp I've done!!! Hateful from some of those who have critiqued them elsewhere. Some find them too blue, unnaturally blue, too detailed, hated the sky (the actually were right on this one, as you were on the tram photo). I started to doubt my PP even though some was very close to the original (apart from the tonal contrast filter and exposure compensation). I had a discussion today with Stelios. I am going through a phase, a bad phase with photography... I thought I made great pics at that set, some really HATED them! I was surprised, so much hate, was I so wrong?!?
No comments here, bad comments there, you know what I mean don't you?
The only thing I got from Stelios was his filter, I promise! And he actually planted it in my pc himself!
Best regards my friend
Nikos
Old 07-25-2009, 09:55 PM
TE Expert

as i said before i LOVED the whole set niko... i think it is the blue tone in the sky what reminds me of some of his pics... and i like that blue tone as well... i did not mean to hurt you, sorry if i did...
Old 07-26-2009, 05:43 PM
TE Junior Member

No wou did not hurt me at all my friend,. Please justify my outbreak, it was not intentional and not towards you. I have heard these words from various friends that know both me and Stelios. This has nothing to do with you. But seriously, he doesn't like too much of blue, as he said, and some of my PP is not his style I presume, rightfully, because we are different people and we see things differently.
Again thank you for your comments. I am working on some older photos and will soon post a new batch to fb.
greetings
Nikos