Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 10-11-2010, 03:32 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Forum Jump

Hi Stephen. I still can't acess Feedback/Support from the Foruns Menu but I have found that it's possible to acess it through the Forum Jump Menu on the bottom of the error page we receive.
Have a nice day.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:18 PM
TE Junior Member

Post The sam problem with access to the Forum Feedback and Support

Hello,

I have experienced the same kind of problems as Juntas ans Snunney when trying to access from the very top menu on the main page.

I can only access it from the Forum Jump rolling down menu at the bottom of the page.

I have found the way only by chance - this is quite confusing and inconvenient and I am sure this problem could be easily solved by technical staff of the site.

Thank you

Romana
Old 10-12-2010, 06:39 PM
TE Junior Member

I am unable to reproduce the same issue. Can you take a screenshot of the porblem and post here so I can see what you are talking about?
Old 10-12-2010, 09:02 PM
TE Junior Member

Arrow printscreen

Hi, I put printscreen in attachement, I do not know whether it helps. This sign appears when I try to click on the last item of the brown roll down menu (in the middle of upper part of the printscreen).
Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bez názvu-2.jpg (72.7 KB, 8 views)
Old 10-14-2010, 10:19 PM
TE Expert

Default account page

I have a small problem to have access to my account page. When I display the main page of TE then click on the account tag, it takes me to my account page for about 2 seconds then display another page saying that my page does not exist on TE.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:06 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Different problem

Hi Pierre. You are very welcome on this thread that I have started but I think that it would be better for you to start a new thread about your problem. That way, there's a good chance that you will find proper attention to your problem: In here it might get lost in the middle of the original one. But like I said, you are very welcome here
All the best.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:10 PM
TE Expert

Arrow translation

Hello everybody,
I'll try to "translate"... err... say in other words what everybody is trying to explain:
When we place the mouse (not clicking) on the word FORUM, at the main menu bar, a drop menu appears. At the bottom of this drop menu, the last option, named FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT has been desactivated some time ago!!! If we want to access the FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT, we have to CLICK on the word FORUM. Then, the true FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT will appear on the new page displayed... the last option, at the bottom (above the "What's going on").
I hope this will clarify the problem.

Bonjour à tous,
Je vais essayer de "traduire" ... euh ... dire en d'autres termes ce que tout le monde essaie d'expliquer:
Quand on place la souris (sans cliquer) sur le mot FORUM, à la barre du menu principal, un menu déroulant apparaît. Au bas de ce menu déroulant, la dernière option, nommée FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT a été désactivée il y a déjà un bout de temps! Si nous voulons accéder à FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT, nous devons CLIQUER sur le mot FORUM. Ensuite, le vrai FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT apparaîtra sur la nouvelle page qui s'affiche... c'est la dernière option, en bas (au-dessus du "What's going on").
J'espère que cela permettra de clarifier le problème.

Last edited by Docarmo; 10-19-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:28 PM
TE Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docarmo View Post
Hello everybody,
I'll try to "translate"... err... say in other words what everybody is trying to explain:
When we place the mouse (not clicking) on the word FORUM, at the main menu bar, a drop menu appears. At the bottom of this drop menu, the last option, named FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT has been desactivated some time ago!!! If we want to access the FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT, we have to CLICK on the word FORUM. Then, the true FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT will appear on the new page displayed... the last option, at the bottom (above the "What's going on").
I hope this will clarify the problem.
Thank you Docarmo. I see exactly what the problem is now. I will submit it in our tech queue.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:29 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Thanks Carmo

Thank Carmo for the translation (that was what I wanted to say ).
Also I didn't know that we could get there the way you mentioned.

Um abraço
Old 10-20-2010, 05:26 PM
TE Junior Member

I was just informed by tech that this has been fixed.