Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great karina 2005-05-08 7:59

Hi Pascal,
Great composition, you have really captured the sense of open space and dramatic sky. The lone tree framed by the lighter section of sky is perfectly positioned. I noticed you had some noise from scanning so I tried a quick workshop on this, I hope you don't mind.

Old 05-08-2005, 09:39 PM
TE Newbie

Default To karina: Thank you very much

Hi Karina,
I am really astounded by the results of your WS.I never thought it was possible.Thank you very much.I am very glad.I am very interesting by your work because I must scan all my photos,and everytime I have the same problem.Is it Photoshop you used for?Because I try to do same you with photoshop but I can't understand how you can reduce noise using'remove noise'x2 and use clone tool to remove large pieces of noise/dust.
Maybe you can help me...?!!
Sorry for my bad english..!
Old 05-09-2005, 05:00 PM
TE Newbie

Default Hi Pascal

It was nice to spend more time looking at your photo. It really is lovely Pascal. I will write more tomorrow about what I did (it is late now in Australia) but I just did it with photoshop elements 3 (the amateur version of photoshop). The clone tool is really useful, it's on the left side bar and looks like a small stamp. You can copy small pieces and put them over the bits you wnat to get rid of. For example in the sky I just cloned a piece of sky next to the noise/mark then put it over the top of the mark.
To remove noise I went to filters then to the option 'remove noise' I did it twice because the first time didn't remove enough.
Will write more tomorrow, I'm really glad you liked the workshop.
Regards
Karina.