Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement stranger 2005-12-19 18:59

Sorry but I have a problem with this shot. It doesnt say the truth about the sign DONT TOUCH sign is talking about the back door of every wagon that if you open it up you can jump out !!! What does it have to do with seperating genders in Iranian underground railway system.

About seperation I should say, First of all I am against that, but there are some things that should be considered. First 2 wagons are just for women & men are not allowded but in other wagons there is no seperation & everyone can get in. In this case I should say cause of the crowded wagons, it is not a bad idea to leave 2 wagons for women, cause there are always sick people who try to do nasty things in crowd where no one gets who has done it ...

Old 12-20-2005, 11:04 AM
TE Newbie

Default To stranger: somehow

first of all thank you for your comment.
I do agree with you about the benefits of two specefic wagon for women and I heard in japan underground they do like this in iran recently but I want to draw you attention to wider aspects, the view of socity and authority to woman or women groups, in most part of iran(even I can say almost all parts) still in ceremonys and any gadering women are seperate and men cant intere the places that women are.
Old 12-20-2005, 07:28 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To stranger: somehow

Hi,

I told you I am not a fan of seperating people with their genders, it is a big mistake & would make a lot of problems in the society.

regards.

Shahab.